In Order to be Eligible for Enrollment at PHCS:
The student must be a resident of Orange, Seminole, Osceola, or Lake Counties.
Students from Orange County will be given first priority in admission.
The student must be identified as an ESE student by their home district. Parents MUST provide all ESE paperwork for each program the child is placed into including -Consents for Evaluation, Eligibility Statement, Consents for Placement, Evaluations, Consents for Reevaluation.
The ESE student must have a primary exceptionality of Autism Spectrum Disorder, Autism, PDD, Asperger's Syndrome.
A preschooler may be placed Developmentally Delayed but must have a physician's diagnosis of autism or ASD.
The parent must complete an application. All students are accepted on a first-come first serve basis according to age and educational needs with Orange County students receiving priority.
- Upon acceptance, parents will need to read the parent handbook and sign the Parent Agreement.
- All students are required to wear uniforms.
- Princeton House Charter School does not provide bussing.
- There is NO TUITION. The costs are paid for through the State of Florida Educational Funding Program. There will be costs however for classroom supplies, uniforms and a yearly activity fee.
- Please see our home page for the application link.